The MOCSIS TAX HELP program commences at the start of August.
Bookings can be made from the first week in July by ringing 9568 4533.
Please ensure that you are eligible and if you are that you bring along the required documentation to your interview.
Tax Help eligibility.
Is your income around $60,000 or less.
You are not eligible if you:
- run your own business
- receive income from either a public unit trust or a public trading trust
- own or share ownership in a rental property
- make a capital gain or capital loss by selling shares or other capital assets
- receive any foreign income, other than a foreign pension or annuity
Clients should bring these to their appointments
- Your MyGov account details (if applicable)
- Payment summaries
- Notices of past year assessment from ATO
- Banking details